Independent Living arrangements allow our Residents to maintain their normal mental and physical activities while enjoying socialization, great dining and community activities. It is true retirement!
- Choice of studio and large studio apartments with kitchenette
- Restaurant-style nutritious meals daily
- Emergency response system
- Monthly wellness check
- Fully fire-resistant construction with sprinklers
- Individual and central air-conditioning and heating
- 24-hour trained professional staff for emergencies
- Building maintenance/manicured grounds
- Internet, telephone, and cable included
- Wall-to-wall carpeting/window blinds
- Smoke-free campus
- Fitness Center/Arts and Craft Center
- Eloquently appointed common areas
- Washers and dryers available
- Bed linen exchange service
- Parking available
- Optional Services:
- Personal Laundry
Frequently Asked Questions
While these are FAQs, you may have other questions more specific to your circumstances. Feel free to contact our team any day of the week. We’re here to help you however we can.
Is there a difference between a "Nursing Home" and an "Assisted Living Facility"?
Though at times these terms are used interchangeably, there is a real difference. A “nursing home” casually describes a 24-hour skilled nursing facility for seniors who need constant supervision and medical support. It is typically more hospital-like than a retirement community since the staff administers healthcare assistance. An “assisted living facility” offers one or more life stage services, such as independent living, supportive living, memory care or respite. Residents vary in their assistance levels but do not require full medical attention.
We do welcome pets as visitors.